Shell Nigeria Exploration and Production Company Limited (SNEPCo), its co-venture partners and the Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC) hereby invites applications from qualified Nigerian students for the 2017 NNPC/SNEPCo National University Scholarship Programme.
The programme aims to promote academic excellence and improve the skills of young Nigerians. It provides yearly grant to the successful applicants from their second year to the completion of their degree programme.
Eligible students studying the under-listed courses in Nigerian universities are invited to submit an electronic
application on https://www.nnpc-snepco-scholarship.shell.com
Petroleum Engineering Materials/Corrosion Engineering Electrical Engineering
Marine Engineering Mechanical Engineering Chemical Engineering
Instrumentation Engineering Civil Engineering Medicine
Pharmacy Physics/Applied Physics Agricultural Science
Geophysics Geosciences/Geology Finance
Economics Mathematics/Applied Mathematics Metallurgical Engineering
WHO CAN APPLY
▪ Be a citizen of Nigeria
▪ Currently be in their second year of full-time study in a
▪ Nigerian University accredited by the National
▪ Universities Commission (NUC)
▪ Have a minimum CGPA of 3.0 in a 5-grade system
▪ Not be a beneficiary of any other scholarship (National
▪ or International)
HOW TO APPLY
1. Every applicant should have a valid personal email account (for consistent communication).
2. Candidates who meet the above eligibility criteria should apply online at:
https://www.nnpc-snepcoscholarship.shell.com to provide the required personal & educational details, and upload
scanned copies of the following:
▪ A recent passport-sized photograph of the applicant in JPEG format, and not more than 200kilobytes;
▪ University or JAMB (UTME or D/E) Admission Letter;
▪ Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examinations (UTME)Scores;
▪ O' Level Result(s); and 'A' Level /OND /NCE Result(s) as applicable; and
▪ Letter of Identification from State of origin indicating applicant's local government of origin.
▪ Students are to upload their 100 level results.
▪ Applications should be submitted online on or before September 15, 2017.
▪ Examination Date: September 30, 2017.
▪ Each document submitted online must not exceed 200KB and the image format must be in JPEG.
▪ Beware of fraudulent websites when applying for the NNPC/SNEPCo scholarship online. Such websites may ask
you to make some payments during the application process. NNPC/SNEPCo scholarship application is FREE.
▪ SNEPCo will not accept email applications. It is important to visit the official website for detailed information and
to access the online application portal.
▪ SNEPCo is committed to providing scholarship opportunities that are not associated with application fees.
▪ SNEPCo DOES NOT ASSIGN 'Representatives'/’Agents' to assist applicants' process applications.
▪ Any candidate found to have presented false documents will be disqualified or withdrawn at any level of the
▪ Only short listed candidates will be invited for a computer based tests in selected centers nationwide.